|
drama queen
|
|
|
|
Monday, February 18, 2008 @ 2:42 PM
hello brother Marlin: What did it say? What did the mask say? Dory: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. [gasps] Dory: I remembered what it said! I usually forget things, but I remembered it that time! P. Sherman, 4... Marlin: Wait! What does that mean? Dory: I don't know. But who cares! Ha ha! I remembered! P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. I remembered it again! SYDNEY! this word alone never fails to get me thinking about finding nemo haha. so here's the deal bro, since you left that fateful saturday night, my days have been nothing but TORTURE. i never thought i would say this but i miss your presence. Cause now i realise you were the only thing to keep me sane! before you were gone, you were the number one target on the MMWL (mum's most wanted list). with your sorry ass gone, mum is hawking around me like some vulture eager to devour me at every possible turn. and i really mean EVERY freaking possible turn. i am going nuts! please please please call her and tell her to leave you alone (and thereby leaving me alone). i want to be able to stare at my computer screen and not hear her in the background saying "ask korkor what he ate for dinner... how much was it...did he lock the door... tell him to go sleep...is kor kor online...go talk to him!... what do you mean he's not replying... (i will sit here and wait till he replies, meanwhile i shall take this chance to scold chiewyee)-> this is what i think her evil mind is thinking but hey i could be wrong." and one last thing, your bag is ugly. haha i don't care if it's a limited edition crumpler bag. |