|
|
Saturday, January 06, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
hahaha i am lazy to blog so i just copied the whole chunk from yanru's blog"So, it was Chiewyee's birthday on the 4th! Mavis, Kangyu, Jianyong and I met up to buy her present at around 5pm. The present-buying journey was hilarious. We pulled in a total of 9 people to share the present so that we could do the math nicely. I thought we were quite cheapo and suggested that Mavis let us write our names in the card she made for Chiewyee. But (obviously) she refused. Hahah.After buying the present, we were left to rot around in Taka. The reason? Chiewyee was LATE! Mavis and I had planned to make her come on time, so we told her to arrive at 5:30pm while we expected her to arrive at 6:30pm. In the end our mission failed. She arrived at 7pm instead. But that's not too bad. We can continue to think of ways to cure her. Anyway, the four of us spent our time in this funky shop while waiting for Cy. We started playing with the toys (eg 解连环) in the shop and at the same time complained about how hungry we were.After that, we had dinner at Pepper Lunch! Okay, dinner was enjoyable. After dinner, we went shopping at Isetan. Actually Chiewyee was the only person shopping. So we decided to move on to Coffee Bean and we bought Chiewyee a cake (she paid for 1/3 of the cake). Then we went to the washroom, where Mavis and Chiewyee had their cat fight. According to the guys, even the people in Coffee Bean could hear them.Right, we headed home after that fight. On the way home, Mavis, Chiewyee and I started talking. It seems like we always have lots to talk about on the train. But it's good because I like talking to them. I like having dinner with the SOPs too. :)Did I mention that Chiewyee's sexy voice is not getting any better? Even people like Chinghow, Hanyong and I are having sore throats. Chiewyee is spreading her 'Chiewyee sexy voice infection' (she came up with this name herself) to all of us!! Better not talk too much to her for now."haha people don't talk to me!those who talked to me have been cursed with the chiewyee's sexy voice infection:D (i seem to be very proud of this haha)joint birthday party with the other jan baby qiling tomorrow!:)
|
Saturday, January 06, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
hahaha i am lazy to blog so i just copied the whole chunk from yanru's blog"So, it was Chiewyee's birthday on the 4th! Mavis, Kangyu, Jianyong and I met up to buy her present at around 5pm. The present-buying journey was hilarious. We pulled in a total of 9 people to share the present so that we could do the math nicely. I thought we were quite cheapo and suggested that Mavis let us write our names in the card she made for Chiewyee. But (obviously) she refused. Hahah.After buying the present, we were left to rot around in Taka. The reason? Chiewyee was LATE! Mavis and I had planned to make her come on time, so we told her to arrive at 5:30pm while we expected her to arrive at 6:30pm. In the end our mission failed. She arrived at 7pm instead. But that's not too bad. We can continue to think of ways to cure her. Anyway, the four of us spent our time in this funky shop while waiting for Cy. We started playing with the toys (eg 解连环) in the shop and at the same time complained about how hungry we were.After that, we had dinner at Pepper Lunch! Okay, dinner was enjoyable. After dinner, we went shopping at Isetan. Actually Chiewyee was the only person shopping. So we decided to move on to Coffee Bean and we bought Chiewyee a cake (she paid for 1/3 of the cake). Then we went to the washroom, where Mavis and Chiewyee had their cat fight. According to the guys, even the people in Coffee Bean could hear them.Right, we headed home after that fight. On the way home, Mavis, Chiewyee and I started talking. It seems like we always have lots to talk about on the train. But it's good because I like talking to them. I like having dinner with the SOPs too. :)Did I mention that Chiewyee's sexy voice is not getting any better? Even people like Chinghow, Hanyong and I are having sore throats. Chiewyee is spreading her 'Chiewyee sexy voice infection' (she came up with this name herself) to all of us!! Better not talk too much to her for now."haha people don't talk to me!those who talked to me have been cursed with the chiewyee's sexy voice infection:D (i seem to be very proud of this haha)joint birthday party with the other jan baby qiling tomorrow!:)
|
profile
chiewyee!
basically what we have here is a dreamer.
someone out of touch with reality.
when she jumped, she probably thought she'd fly.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
|
|