|
drama queen
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 @ 9:56 PM
vegas baby right now , I am in philadelphia waiting for a flight to las vegas for transit before heading to los angeles. Wifi is definitely the best thing to happen to me this summer. So, we spent one night in new york almost getting high from margarita. Then, one night in philadelphia trying not to freak out in the motel which looked scarily like the one in the bloodslasher movie. I must say dragging all the stuff we have accumulated in our two months stint was pure torture. you really find yourself appreciating the mrt back in singapore when you realise that the subway in new york has ten thousand stairs and you are holding two huge luggage. The best part of the trip must be the part where we called for a taxi to accomodate 6 luggage and 3 persons only to find a stretch limousine pulling up to pick us up . Unbelievable. I shall take this chance to apologise to my mum for spending USD371+ to ship back a nine kg package of stuff to singapore. And most of them are not even for me!! I felt like a thousand people just stomped on my foot the instant the UPS guy told me the price. Oh dear god. Current food item I am lusting after: hor fun Alright I have a plane to catch:) |