|
drama queen
|
|
|
|
Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 8:39 PM
bittersweet end this must be the most exciting post I will ever publish because I am actually using wifi on my phone. prior to this, I had no idea that wifi and handphone could go together. If you are sniggering at this, stop. anyways, I am on board a ferry to Delaware! It is arguably the best and cheapest way to shop because it is a concentration of factory outlet stores that spans the entire island. Enough said, I am looking forward to hours of tax free and guilt abundant shopping. This would probably be one of the rare times that I'll be online from now on since my work days have officially ended last night. From this day on, no one shall ever ask me how much the roller coaster cost or why the go karts are not included in the wristband. I suspect irritating people like weilun is going to prove me wrong. Ok the ferry is making me nauseous. I'm pretty much looking forward to the last weekend in wildwood. Then good riddance as we head down to new york and then fly off to the west coast next tuesday.probably the best thing to look forward to would be meeting cindy in LA and driving down to San Francisco together. brace yourself, I am going to be back before you can say hello kitty. singapore food, I miss you so. |