Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
take me away from here, where love is like breathing
I could tell she’s been through pain I could only dream Nightmares that live where you live Tears well in her eyes, but she wouldn’t let them fall I’d give the world to know where her smile isI ask will you dance with me now Let me try to figure out The fastest route out of town And she said Take me away from here Take me somewhere where love is like breathing I don’t care where we go Long as I’m there with youdanKY party over the weekend!here are my favorite pictures of the day. haha i must say driving two
insane blindfolded people around is
absolute madness. it is a
miracle i didn't get into an accident with the two of them making a ruckus and hitting me randomly. who ever hits the driver?! totally courting deaths.

daniel screaming like a girl and refusing to cooperate.




daniel: i run out of poses already.
which explains the unconventional pose of the year.

you are what you wear lucas. prick!

would you please look at daniel again?
i believe in smiling even when you don't feel like it. :)