Never thought the situation would reach this place Never thought I'd see a stranger when I see your face Can't believe I feel alright 'bout walking away But I feel okay Even in defeat It's bittersweet
Every time that we come close to finding a solution You seem to find it impossible to say I'll meet you halfway I just pray you'll be happy someday
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 10:18 AM
Eva Avila - Bittersweet
Never thought the situation would reach this place Never thought I'd see a stranger when I see your face Can't believe I feel alright 'bout walking away But I feel okay Even in defeat It's bittersweet
Every time that we come close to finding a solution You seem to find it impossible to say I'll meet you halfway I just pray you'll be happy someday
profile
chiewyee!
basically what we have here is a dreamer.
someone out of touch with reality.
when she jumped, she probably thought she'd fly.