|
drama queen
|
|
|
|
Friday, June 02, 2006 @ 4:52 PM
![]() PAUL TWOHILL IDOL MANIA man i just love this guy. paul is like damn cute la! when i say cute i mean really really CUTE super duper cute *gushes* he's so cute gah;) paul just have this really unique style that makes him stands out from all the rest. and he's like so funny on the show? when he sang i was totally blown away. he really has a great voice. i can't help but listen to him over and over again;) I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM i can't wait to see him perform again...until then ![]() ![]() rock on;) haven seen him perform? well you missed out on some great stuff. but no worries! go to this link to see his stunning performance!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjx16BaVXhE who needs one hill when you have got two |